Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

What a Lovely Day

The IPMS Nats are only 40 or so days away....and what am I doing.......?


I am giving a seminar on building (this is the reason behind the whole Zis truck craziness).  As you can see this is not a Zis, Russian, old or green.  I'm not sure it has anything in common with a Zis-5V other than they share the same planet.  No windshields, lots of pointy rusty things and big A** tires.  Yes, I saw Fury Road 3 times.  Hey, I live next to a theatre...I am supporting the arts and the community.


This is a Cosmo Zero A2 from Space Battleship Yamato 2199.  Bandai kits are beyond flawless.  Building this made me feel like a kid.


Rear view showing the wing folds.  None of the kit is glued together.


Here is something I am supposed to be working on....it's secret.  


I have tiptoed back into gaming....I discovered Infinity miniatures out of Spain.  I have to wear a lot of lenses, but I think I may be able to paint these.


Angles book...how tp paint and some of my first attempts in many many years.  The base colors are airbrushed.  Yes, insane.  Well, that's it for now, I will get back on to the stuff that needs to get done...tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment