Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

"Neat Seminar" for 2015 IPMS Nationals....I'm just saying.

I will be giving my first ever demonstration at the 2015 IPMS Nationals: 

 
It should be "fun" and "interesting".  I will be talking about Building, this blog highlights the core build, specifically the Zis-5V.  If you have any questions...well you can ask me when you see me.  Or bang your shoe on the table.  It worked for Kruschev.
 
 
These are my notes.  I have an hour and will cover 6 areas of construction: 2 Beginning (parts removal and clean up), 2 Intermediate (soldering and basic scratchbuilding) and 2 Advanced (thermoforming and some other craziness I can't recal).  10 whole minutes for each.  I have a wireless camera and I will bring my tools and do the actual construction in person.  The camera will send the real time images to a monitor so everyone can see.  That's the plan.
 
 
Here is the truck so far.  I'll leave it all unpainted so the construction process is visible.
 

 
I am getting all this stuff ready (shhhhh...it's a surprise).
 
 
I leave you with this, irrefutable proof that I am no longer under 50!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment