Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Mad Polikarpov

All two of you may have noticed the lack of anything here as of late...I have been spending a lot of energy on the other blog getting my "really cool" RPG into print.  But I know, no one cares.  You just want to see pics of naked plastic models.


This my "Palm of your Hand" ontray, from a Polish publication.  It is the USSR's last production biplane, Polikarpov's I-153.  To increase speed it had retractable landing gear.  It was built as insurance in case the I-16 was a flop.


As you can see...it fit's in...never mind.   This is an ICM kit in 1/72nd scale.


I've added the flying wires.  Model will be silver dope with tiny green squiggles.  Got about two weeks to get it done.  Hrummph.

Massive Voodoo is having an online Mad Max contest, I started this last year, pulled it out of mothballs and going to finish it up:


The ORIGINAL road warrior.


Shot of bottom.  Wheels are from an Atomic Cannon and Rommel's Rod.


I am having way too much fun on this one.  Body will be natural metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment