Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

TITLE DELEATED: Building Ingmar Spijkhoven's KrAZ 255B Part 2


So lets start get started.  It's a nice change of pace from INFORMATION DELETED. I have been corresponding with this models creator, none other than the infamous I. Spijkhoven. He has a blog at: http://ingmarspijkhoven.blogspot.nl/


I think he liked what I was doing (and the $25 I sent for the plans), but seemed a little nervous that some of you swine out there who visit my blog (yes, all two of you) are going to download the build up images and reverse engineer the model.  This of course takes a lot of herring off his families table.


Here you can see CONTENT DELETED. Normally I like to DELETED and CENSORED. It just goes to show that you can CENSORED, but you can't CENSORED YET AGAIN.


The online plans really DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. 


Sift through the SENSITIVE MATERIAL REMOVED and NOT FOR YOUR EYES, next SUPER DOUBLE TRIPLE X TOP SECRET.


Wharf? I thought you said TOO MUCH INFORMATION the dwarf!


So, if you are going to DON'T LOOK AT THE GIRL IN THE RED DRESS, I recommend TEMPORALLY OUT OF STOCK.


Here it is in its cubic glory. It is really a wonderful model, sure it THERE AIN'T NO SANITY CLAUSE, but once you have MASTERED YOUR DOMAIN, you will thank me.


Here is a shot from the WILL YOU COME BACK TO MY PLACE, BOUNCY, BOUNCY.


I leave you with a final GLIMMEND IJSJE, you can see the BEVROREN PARAPLU in action.

Many thanks to Ingmar Spijkoven for letting this amazing construction into the world and looking forward to the smoking email of J's and K's that will be rocketing my way the moment I hit publish. Publishing...now.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment