Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Wasp

Upon returning from the Nationals, I decided to try and finish up some older projects.  One of these was a pretty much ready to paint 1/32 Dragon Bf-110d:


Nothing really useful here, just an update to let all three of you know that there will something substantive again soon.  The pic above shows the mask I am about to cut so I can paint on the wasp emblem on the nose.  The decals did not look to me like they were designed to fit any model made on earth.  A nice kit with some unpleasant defects.


I thought at first, I would save time and brush the wasp on.  I knew, deep down inside that this was an illusion, so I put my nose to the grindstone and cut masks for it.  It took several hours all in all, but I think it looks ok.  So that's it for now.  Once I get everything set, I'm going to whitewash this bugger for the Russian winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment